Effective Date: January 1, 2023
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only collect personal identification information that you voluntarily provide to us when you fill out a direct contact or newsletter signup form. This information includes name and email address only. The information allows us to contact you directly regarding your inquiry and/or send you our newsletter.
By using our website, you consent to the use of this technology across our website and web-based services. You can opt-out in settings, however doing so may impact your use of our website.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to improve our understanding of how visitors navigate our website in the aggregate for reporting and customization of messaging. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here if you do not wish to have your data collected.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites..
Osage Hills Retreat does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Where we Process and Store Data
Osage Hills Retreat only processes and stores data within the United States. No data is stored or processed outside of US data centers.
Consent Under Applicable Laws
For users within the EU, you have rights under GDPR in relation to your personal data collected by us. You have the right to request access to your data that we store and have the ability to access your consent choice at any time. You also have the right to request deletion and correction of inaccurate information we may store about you. Please contact us if you wish to request access, change consent, or exercise your GDPR rights.
CCPA Privacy Notice
Under CCPA, California residents have the right to:
- Request disclosure of information collected and stored over the past 12 months, including categories of personal information, categories of sources of information, business purpose for collecting the information, and categories of 3rd parties with whom the information is shared.
- Request deletion of personal information collected about them, subject to certain exceptions permitted under the applicable law.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
Osage Hills Retreat
4800 W Munson Rd. Skiatook, OK 74070